Click on the above image for important tips on making a virtual advising appointment or reaching the advising staff.
Students and prospective students are encouraged to contact our advisers with questions pertaining to the School of Integrative Studies program. Advisers can discuss:
1) Click the blue button above and login using your Mason Net ID and password.
2) Click the Blue "Get Assistance" Button in the top right corner.
3) Select Academic Advising.
4) Select College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
5) Select Integrative Studies Advising (or Envi & Sustainability Studies if your major is Environmental and Sustainability Studies), click next.
6) Select School of Integrative Studies (or Environmental and Sustainability Studies (EVSS)).
7) Select preferred advisor from drop down list (click the box and list will appear), click next.
8) Select time and date from available options, click next.
9) Type what you’d like to discuss during your appointment in the comments box.
10) If you’d like to receive a text message reminder 1 hour before your appointment: Select “Send me a text” and add your phone number.
You can also call 703-993-1436 or stop by the front desk on the 4th floor of Enterprise Hall to make an appointment. Assistance with student services advising matters is available Monday through Friday, during regular business hours.
During peak registration time advisers may not be able to accommodate same day appointments.
Environmental and Sustainability Studies Advising:
Sharon Spradling, Academic Program Coordinator
Integrative Studies Advising:
Misty Krell, Director of Academic & Student Services
Sara Montiel, Associate Director of Student Services
Aoi Yamanaka, PhD, Associate Director of Academic Services & Assistant Professor
Marty Abruzzo, Student Services Coordinator
Andrea Barabach, Student Services Coordinator
Garrett Fojtik, GTA & Academic Adviser
Margaret Zeddies, GTA & Academic Adviser