Late Schedule Adjustment
INTS Late Schedule Adjustment Policy
Late Schedule Adjustments (LSA) for INTS courses are considered on a case-by-case basis. Some guidelines:
- Student should meet with an INTS advisor to discuss process. Student must confirm that they understand that fees may be incurred as detailed in the LSA
- Student must email instructor for permission to late add course and copy Integrative Studies advisor (this will be used as instructor signature).
- A student with a GPA below 2.00 may be denied
- Requests for more than 8 credits may be denied
- LSA will not be considered after 2nd week of semester without proof from instructor of class attendance and participation