We celebrated your achievements, commemorated your successes, and looked to the future at George Mason University's winter graduation events, December 14th and 15th, 2022
IMPORTANT INFO AT A GLANCE:
- Only Doctoral students will walk across the stage and have their names called at commencement on the 15th
- Undergraduate students get 4 guest tickets each to commencement and the deadline to register for tickets is Wednesday, Nov 30th
- Graduates should access the ticket registration link available starting mid October at https://www.gmu.edu/graduation
- Undergraduates can participate in the Patriot Procession which is an informal opportunity to come to the EagleBank Arena with family and friends for multiple photo opportunities including crossing the graduation stage as the graduate's name is called. Sign up and additional information will be available at https://www.gmu.edu/graduation-home/patriot-procession.
- The Patriot Procession will take place on Dec 14 (10 am – 7 pm) and 15 (2 pm – 7 pm). Students will have to register for their time slot to walk across the stage.
- Students should plan to attend the graduation fair to purchase their cap and gown on November 1-3 from 10 AM - 6 PM in the JC, Dewberry Hall. For more info: https://www.gmu.edu/caps-gowns-rings-and-announcements
For students in the School of Integrative Studies, graduation is an individualized, collaborative process. Students should begin the graduation process in the last semester of their junior year. Each potential graduate must:
Submitting your Graduation Application on-line notifies the Mason Graduation Office that you expect to graduate at the end of the semester you select.
- Login to Patriot Web.
- Click on Student Services.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Apply to Graduate.
- Click on the circle next to your current program. You are earning a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Integrative Studies or a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Environmental and Sustainability Studies or Bachelor of Individualized Study (B.I.S.) or a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Human Development and Family Science. See your Patriot Web degree evaluation to confirm.
- Choose your Graduation Date (December, May or August) and click Continue.
- The next screen will display the way your name will appear on your diploma. If you would like to change this, contact the Office of the University Registrar at 703-993-2441. Click Continue.
- Select your diploma mailing address.
- Choose your current address or “new” to enter a new address.
- If you choose” new”, carefully enter the address you want your diploma to be mailed to.
- Review your address and correct if necessary.
- Review the summary information. Report any errors or omissions immediately to email@example.com or 703-993-2441.
- Click Submit.
If you have further questions regarding graduation in the School of Integrative Studies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation with Honors
University Book Store – Cap & Gown
University Spring Graduation website