For students in the School of Integrative Studies, graduation is an individualized, collaborative process. Students should begin the graduation process in the last semester of their junior year. Each potential graduate must:
Submitting your Graduation Application on-line notifies the Mason Graduation Office that you expect to graduate at the end of the semester you select.
- Login to Patriot Web.
- Click on Student Services.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Apply to Graduate.
- Click on the circle next to your current program. You are earning a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Integrative Studies or a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Environmental and Sustainability Studies or Bachelor of Individualized Study (B.I.S.). See your Patriot Web degree evaluation to confirm.
- Choose your Graduation Date (December, May or August) and click Continue.
- The next screen will display the way your name will appear on your diploma. If you would like to change this, contact the Office of the University Registrar at 703-993-2441. Click Continue.
- Select your diploma mailing address.
- Choose your current address or “new” to enter a new address.
- If you choose” new”, carefully enter the address you want your diploma to be mailed to.
- Review your address and correct if necessary.
- Review the summary information. Report any errors or omissions immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-2441.
- Click Submit.
If you have further questions regarding graduation in the School of Integrative Studies, please contact email@example.com.
Graduation with Honors
University Book Store – Cap & Gown
University Spring Graduation website